Your annual membership fee is your ticket for access and significant savings on:
- IAHQ Annual Conference: The 2019 conference, Innovation in Quality and Safety Across the Care Continuum, had a keynote address from internationally recognized Lean expert and author, Mark Graban; an update on the direction the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is taking on quality improvement; local solutions to the national opioid crisis; understanding data to make better decision; how to build and maintain a 5-star rated home health agency and what the Medicare requirements are; and a look at the future of value-based purchasing from the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
- Participation in the Annual Quality and Safety poster competition and awards
- Access to workshops with leading experts and practitioners, such as 2019’s Measure of Success workshop with Mark Graban, based on his new book, Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More (book included)
- Four to six live webinars with free CPHQ CE credit annually.
- Semi-monthly IAHQ News
- Other offerings and in-person events are being planned.
- Member-only access to webinar recordings such as:*
- What CAN you do? Making improvements when you don’t think you can.
- The ECRI Institute Top Patient Safety Concerns Report
- Using the Leapfrog Hospital Survey to Drive Quality Improvement
- Managing the opioid crisis: Reducing Opioid Prescribing at Hospital Discharge in General Surgery
- Controlling blood pressure: how do we get there?
- Access to IAHQ’s new member-only discussion forum for members to share information and learn from peers on timely quality and safety issues that arise every day.
* More webinars are being planned on topics such as, new primary care management models, managing chronic kidney disease, venous thromboembolism prevention, diabetes management, vaccines, diagnostic error and others