24 August 2020
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
• Understand and describe the House of Lean benefits.
• Compare your Organization relative to the House of Lean.
• Define improvement opportunities for your organization using the Basic Principles of Lean and System Thinking.
• Understand what A3 thinking is and how it is utilized to create Lean Systems in a Learning Organization.
• Apply A3 thinking to solving organizational problems and compose your own A3 to address your organizational challenges.
• Develop a problem statement and focus on the problem statement.
• Use the Five Why’s to think deeper and uncover causes for the defined problem.
• Use the A3 tool to create the needed Authority to implement change.
Michael R. Pop has spent more than thirty years providing System Management, Lean, Six-Sigma, Quality Management, and Quality Engineering support to various industries, including diversified Manufacturers, Education, Healthcare, Government, and Not-for-profits. Mike regularly conducts Lean Six Sigma training and has trained over 300 Black Belt and 500 Green Belt students, resulting in more than $20 million in savings for their organizations. He is well versed in the use and implementation of quality improvement strategies using various statistical techniques, including “Design of experiments” for both process and product improvement. Mike has more than 20 years of consulting experience.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATION
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
Senior Member: American Society for Quality
MBA – Purdue University B.S., Mechanical Engineering Technology – Purdue University
Date: Monday, August 24 from 8 am to 4 pm CST
Format: Microsoft Teams. You will receive instructions on downloading the free platform
CPHQ CE Information: This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 7.5 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
Cancellation: non-refundable after July 24.
For additional information, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org